Sunday, 6th January, 2019
10 KM Run or 5 KM Run/Walk
- Clearly marked and accurate course
- Electronic Timing Race Bibs for accurate place recordings
- Awards to overall placegetters in run events
- Tim Gates Classic T-Shirt for online registrants
- Register your mobile number online to receive a live SMS of your finish time and notification of any prizes
Categories: The age and gender categories are the same for the 5km and 10km event:
|Open (18-39)||Open (18-39)|
|Masters (40+)||Masters (40+)|
Late entry on event day (offline manual registration) cannot be guaranteed due to entrant limits & will close 3:30pm on the day (in addition, T – Shirts may not be available for these Registrations) – so enter early online.
It is recommended that you:
- Are fit to compete and that you have had medical advice with regards to the specific demands of the event in mind.
- Take appropriate steps to ensure that you are hydrated prior to, and during, the event.
|– CLOSED –
(2 adults/2 children U/15)
*Plus credit card processing fee
- Online Registration closes at 1pm Saturday 5th January, 2019
- In the event of event of bush fire risk, inclement weather (winds, heat, etc) or other factors beyond the control of FSLSC, the event may be cancelled. Entry fees are non-refundable.
- No dogs. No bikes.
All funds go to the Tim Gates Foundation