Sunday, 5th January, 2020
10 KM Run or 5 KM Run/Walk
- Clearly marked and accurate course
- Electronic Timing Race Bibs for accurate place recordings
- Awards to overall placegetters in run events
- Tim Gates Classic T-Shirt for online registrants
- Register your mobile number online to receive a live SMS of your finish time and notification of any prizes
|Male||U14 / U18 / Open (18-39) / Masters (40+)|
|Female||U14 / U18 / Open (18-39) / Masters (40+)|
|Male||U18 / Open (18-39) / Masters (40+)|
|Female||U18 / Open (18-39) / Masters (40+)|
Late entry on event day (offline manual registration) cannot be guaranteed due to entrant limits & will close 3:30pm on the day (in addition, T – Shirts may not be available for these Registrations) – so enter early online.
It is recommended that you:
- Are fit to compete and that you have had medical advice with regards to the specific demands of the event in mind.
- Take appropriate steps to ensure that you are hydrated prior to, and during, the event.
|Early Online Entry*||Late Entry|
(2 adults/2 children U/15)
*Plus credit card processing fee
Early Online Entry
- Plus credit card processing fee.
- Early discount entry closes 4pm on Sat 4th Jan.
- Late online entries close 9am Sun 5th Jan.
- Manual ‘On the day’ entries if available, from 12 noon until 3:30pm Sun 5th Jan.
- Late entry on event day (offline manual registration) cannot be guaranteed due to entrant limits & will close 3:30pm on the day.
- In the event of event of bush fire risk, inclement weather (winds, heat, etc) or other factors beyond the control of FSLSC, the event may be cancelled. Entry fees are non-refundable.
- No dogs. No bikes.
All funds go to the Tim Gates Foundation